Tuesday, July 8, 2008

NOTICE OF EVICTION

16-DAY NOTICE TO TERMINATE TENANCY


Kindra Marie McLennan
(OWNER)

vs.

Adenosquamous Squatter
(UNLAWFUL TENANT)

TO THE ABOVE NAMED TENANT/RESIDENT AND ALL POSSESSIONS, CELLS AND IDEAS OR PLANS FOR FURTHER OCCUPANCY:

Please take notice that your tenancy of the hereinafter described Premises will be terminated 16 days upon receiving this notice. You are required to surrender possession thereof to the undersigned on said date 16 days after this notice is upon you.

The Premises with which you are required to vacate is:

Address: Cervix and Surrounding Tissues
City: Pelvic Region
State: KM
Zip Code: 81811
County: McLennan

THIS IS INTENDED AS A 16-DAY LEGAL NOTICE FOR THE PURPOSE OF TERMINATING YOUR TENANCY 07/24/2008. THIS TERMINATION OF TENANCY IS IN ACCORDANCE WITH MCLENNAN CIVIL CODE 081806. YOU ARE ALSO LEGALLY INFORMED BY THIS NOTICE IN FURTHER ACCORDANCE WITH MCLENNAN CIVIL CODE 081811 THAT AT NO TIME PAST THE 16-DAYS WILL YOU BE ALLOWED ON OR WITHIN 6 DEGREES OF SEPARATION FROM THE PREMISES.


Date: 07/08/2008
Signed: Kindra Marie McLennan

14 comments:

Marnie said...

Hit the road, squatter!

dana said...

you are too funny!
that squatter doesn't stand a chance!
it had no business thinking it could make a home within the state of KM!

stay strong!!!

dana, paul, sy and paley

K said...

You make me laugh sweetie! Nice notice.........take care of business!

xoxo Kara

Erin O'Clair said...

Hi Kins!

You have such a great attitude and we are all behind you through this! The squatter will soon suffer!

Many hugs and kisses to you friend!

prangster said...

Dearest Kindra,
Thank you for sharing you blog with us. Your spirit shines through your letters. I am also a survivor of non-HPV cervical cancer which was Dx 23 years ago. Although mine was not agressive there is a genetic link on the Italian side. My grandmother was Dx with CC over 50 years ago and survived. I think it retreated because of that whole Catholic Italian Mafia thing, which covers all the bases. Nothing like a good, preventative holy water douche. And now that you've sent the eviction notice, you too will join the ranks of Machiavellian cancer fighters. BTW, Bill and Charlie are very sad that their darling "Boo" has a boo-boo (to quote Charlie). We all love you very much, will continue to write ~ and you and Mark are in all our prayers. I'm sure your parents can hear the rosaries rattling :) XOXO, Mary Jo, John, Bill, Charlie, and Samantha.

rjb said...

15 days now ... how fast it goes!!! Eviction notice is so funny. Will be there to help you and Mark with the eviction.

Love Mom and Dad

margaretto said...

Hi Kindra,
That squatter is a goner....with an eviction notice like that it has no chance....you are great...we love you both and are there for you always...Love Mom & Dad McL....xoxoxo

margaretto said...

Kins and Bro.

I wish we would have had an eviction notice as solid as that when we owned rentals.

Remember to send that eviction notice certified mail.

Thanks for the B-day wishes for Jay yesterday.

Joel, Julie, Mia and Jayson

Anonymous said...

Hells yeah! If I could practice cancer eviction maybe I'd actually like being a lawyer!!! Wya to go beautiful lady! We love you and miss you!

Amy Wallace said...

You crack me up! Get the hell out of there squatter!!!
love, aim

Marina McLennan said...

We are so glad you will be moving forward in your recovery. I love the letter. xo

Unknown said...

I don't know who would want to live in CITY: PELVIC REGION but I guess it still sounds better than Gary, Indiana.

Courtney said...

Kins-Your letter brought a smile to my face. I love it. This darn squatter doesn't stand a chance! He's outta there! It was really nice having lunch today...let's walk again soon!

Marisa Stockwood said...

Kins.....you are so funny...I think your posting would make a fabulous book!! That damn squatter's credit score is going to take a huge hit...you need to send him to collections....see if he ever gets to rent a home again.

Love you!