Kindra had a CT Scan yesterday and her and Mark got the results today. Kindra has been having quite a bit of pain and discomfort, more than usual, in her stomach lately. There was some worry about what this scan would show. Turns out, the reason for discomfort was that Kindra is backed up. She has been constipated for a while now due to the various medications she is on, but it was easy to worry that this pain had another source. Mark and Kindra went to the doctor today and the doctor basically told her she was full of sh!t. What great news!!!
Now she will be taking some heavy duty 'flushing' oil to help reverse this issue. This should make her stomach swelling go down and help her become more comfortable. Soon, hopefully, the hours she is awake during the day she will have more energy to eat and be active to help her get stronger!
Her parents will be coming out to Chicago for the holidays and helping with her progress.
Happy Holidays!
Marnie
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Hi there!
Merry Christmas! I hope you enjoy your holiday with your family. I am glad they are coming out during this time. The Mclennans decorated so nicely. Flush away and I can't wait to see you both next week when I am in Chicago.
Lots of love,
Molly :)
You and Dave are both full of sh*t(he had to take those flushing stuff too)!
that is great news that it was just you being backed up.
we hope you have a great xmas and holiday with the family. we will see you when we get home next week. lots of love
lindsay, dave and michael
Who knew a bunch of sh*t would be such good news? Flush away, girl ~ I hope it brings you tidings of comfort and joy! (hee, hee - I know...pretty cheesy!)
We wish you both (and your folks) a very Merry Christmas. Relax and get strong!
With love,
Amanda, Darrin & Lambeau
Hi Kindra- Hope you're feeling more like your "regular" self. Glad to hear your parents will be here for Christmas. We're sending well wishes and lots of love to all of you! Merry Christmas! Love, Bonnie, Jordy, Dani, Jake and Julia
Merry Christmas you guys! We always thought Mark was the one full of shit! Hope you start to feel better and work to get stronger everyday. We love you and are thinking of you always!!!
Love, Amy, Dustin and Cole!
Merry Christmas! I hope you all have a great holiday! I'll be looking to fly to Chicago once the high season ends...
Un beso grande y abrazos para todos.
Love,
Pau
I hope you had a Merry Christmas!!! I've never been so happy to hear you are full of sh*t! :) Enjoy your parents and I hope this latest insight will set you on the road to strength and pain-free days!!!
We love you!
So happy to hear it's just a temporary plumbing issue. I am sure that was the best Christmas present a dr. could deliver.
Thinking of you all as I know you are enjoying your time together.....
You are in my prayers for continued strength and comfort.
Love you all, Janis
PS- I received the Mama Mia DVD from D&P and it will always remind me of our wonderful time together in New York.
hope you're feeling much better by now. merry christmas and happy new year!
muah!
Post a Comment